Turbobit

samedi, septembre 05, 2015

BOOTLEG : Weird Al Yankovic - The Metro, Boston, 2 May 1984 -FM-


  1: stage introduction > the Brady Bunch  4:38
  2: Buckingham blues  4:10
  3: polkas on 45 medley  5:12
     a: are we not men
     b: smoke on the water
     c: I'm a man
     d: hey Jude
     e: mojo risin'
     f: in a gadda da vida
     g: hey Joe
     h: burning down the house
     i: hot blooded
     J: every breath you take
     k: should I stay or should I go
     l: jumpin jack flash
     m: my generation
  4: I lost on Jeopardy  3:52
  5: Mr. Popeil  4:56
  6: bass solo (louie Louie)  :27
  7: king of suede  5:07
  8: buy me a condo  4:05
  9: Bob (instrumental)  :39
  10: yoda  3:50
  11: fabulous food medley  10:32
      a: theme from Rocky XIII
      b: flatbush ave.
      c: I love rock and roll
      d: spameater
      e: feel like throwing up
      f: avocado
      g: sometimes you feel like a nut
      h: take the L out of liver
      i: fatter
      j: my bologna
      k: whole lotta lunch
      l: we got the beef
  12: eat it  3:29
  13: announcer wrap up  :40

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...