Turbobit

lundi, février 16, 2015

BOOTLEG : Patti Smith - The Roxy, West Hollywood, 2 February 2015


01 Ask the Angels
02 Redondo Beach
03 Dancing Barefoot
04 Distant Fingers
05 This Is the Girl
06 Beautiful Boy 
07 Beneath the Southern Cross
08 My Little Red Book
09 7 and 7 Is
10 Ain’t It Strange
11 The Stable Song
12 Because the Night
13 Pissing in a River
14 Ghandi
15 -encore break-
16 People Have the Power
17 -Sylvia Plath poem-
18 Land / Gloria

 

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Tina,
    I Wanna Thank You For The Great Posts So Far But I Also Been So Disappointed Of Turbobit As A Free User...
    Most Of The Times Downloads Interrupted And Stoped Incomplete.
    Especially For Big Files This Is A Big Waste Of Time For Many Others Who Have The Same Bad Experience As Me.
    I Talk About It Cause I Like Your Blog And I Think It's Such A Pitty To Be So Uneasy To Follow...
    OK, I Speak As A Free User But If You Care, Do You Ever Think Of A Server Change ?
    There's So Many Friendly Servers For All Like Zippy,Oboom,Uploadable,Filefactory etc.
    I Can't Understand Why Turbo...
    Anyway, You Choose What And Why, No Complains, Just A Small Talk Between Us.
    Thank You Very Much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi,
    you can find my files on http://www.guitars101.com/ with Filefactory links.
    Enjoy ;)

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...