Turbobit

dimanche, février 15, 2015

BOOTLEG : Bob Dylan - Madison Square Garden, New York City, 29 September 1978 (CD & Covers)




CD1
1. My Back Pages 
2. I'm Ready 
3. Is Your Love In Vain? 
4. Shelter From The Storm 
5. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
6. Tangled Up In Blue 
7. Ballad Of A Thin Man 
8. Maggie's Farm 
9. I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met) 
10. Like A Rolling Stone 
11. I Shall Be Released 
12. Love You Too Much 
13. Going, Going, Gone 
14. One Of Us Must Know (Sooner Or Later) 
15. It Ain't Me, Babe

CD2
1. Am I Your Stepchild? 
2. One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below) 
3. Blowin' In The Wind
4. I Want You 
5. Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power) 
6. Masters Of War 
7. Just Like A Woman 
8. Baby Stop Crying 
9. All Along The Watchtower
10. All I Really Want To Do 
11. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding) 
12. Forever Young
13. Changing Of The Guards 
Bonus Tracks
14. Love You Too Much (First Live Performance) (Broome County Veterans Memorial Arena, Binghamton,      
         NY. 24th September 1978) 
15. True Love Tends To Forget (Civic Center, Springfield, MA. 26th September 1978)

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...