Turbobit

mercredi, mai 02, 2018

BOOTLEG : Paul McCartney - Florida Citrus Bowl Football Stadium, Orlando, 9 May 1993


CD1
Intro
Drive My Car
Coming Up
Looking For Changes
Another day
All My Loving
Let Me Roll It
Peace In The Neighborhood
Off The Ground
Cant Buy Me Love
Robbie’s Bit (Thanks Chet)
Good Rockin’ Tonight 
We Can Work It Out
And I Love Her
Every Night
Hope Of Deliverance
Michelle
Biker like An Icon
Here There And Everywhere
Yesterday 
My Love
Lady Madonna
Live and Let Die

CD2
Let It Be
Magical Mystery Tour
C’mon People
Long and Winding road
Paperback Writer
Fixing A Hole
Penny Lane
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band & (Reprise)
Band On The Run
Paul talks
I Saw Her Standing There
Hey Jude

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...