Turbobit

mercredi, décembre 24, 2014

BOOTLEG : Cat Stevens - Mitsubishi Electric Halle, Düsseldorf, 25 November 2014


Set 1:
Moonshadow
Thinking 'Bout You
Here Comes My Baby
I Love My Dog
Sad Lisa
Sitting
Tell 'em I'm Gone
Roadsinger
Where Do the Children Play?
Dying to Live
Miles from Nowhere
Morning Has Broken
Maybe There's a World
All You Need Is Love
If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out

Set 2:
Big Boss Man
Editing Floor Blues
The First Cut Is the Deepest
The Devil Came From Kansas
Oh Very Young
You Are My Sunshine
I Was Raised in Babylon
Foreigner Suite / Heaven/Where True Love Goes 
Gold Digger
Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Another Saturday Night
Peace Train
Father and Son
ENCORE
Don't Be Shy
Wild World

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...