Turbobit

jeudi, août 14, 2014

BOOTLEG : Patti Smith - Zitadelle, Mainz, 11 August 2014


01. intro
02. April Fool
03. Redondo Beach
04. Dancing Barefoot
05. Fuji-San
06. "For Jerry Garcia"
07. Distant Fingers
08. Ghost Again
09. "Rhein Rap"
10. My Blakean Year
11. Beneath The Southern Cross (dedicated to Johnny Winter)
12. -band introduction-
13. Open Up Your Door >
14. Open My Eyes >
15. Psychotic Reaction > Protect the children's ears
16. Perfect Day
17. Pissing In A River
18. Because The Night
19. G-L-O-R-I-A
20. -encore- audience
21. "Gutenberg Rap" >
22. Banga
23. People Have The Power >
24. Rock 'N' Roll Nigger

Download
 


1 commentaire:

  1. Hi, First of all thank you for the recent Patti Smith Boots❗Unfortunately Turbobit seems to reach a certain amount, ususally just a few MB away from completion and freezes then stops. I was wondering if you'd looked into other DL services? ZippyShare I've found is by far the fastest and free or Filefactory (I have an account there so I'm biased) but haveing second or third mirror would help greatly. Thanks again look forward to following your blog. Found you via Guitars101.

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...