Turbobit

samedi, avril 28, 2018

BOOTLEG : U2 - 'Capital of Zooropa', Strasbourg, 23 June 1993 (CD & Covers)




CD1
1. Zoo Station
2. The Fly
3. Bono Flipping Through the Channels of ZooTV/Even Better Than the Real Thing
4. Mysterious Ways (hiccup at beginning)
5. One/Unchained Melody
6. Until the End of the World
7. New Year's Day (messy)
8. Dirty Old Town
9. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around the World (gap)
10. Angel of Harlem
11. When Love Comes To Town
12. Satellite of Love
13. Bad/All I Want Is You
14. Bullet the Blue Sky (fluttering)

CD2
1. Running To Stand Still
2. Where the Streets Have No Name
3. Pride (In the Name of Love) (gap)
4. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
5. Stand By Me (gap)
6. Desire/Macphisto Phone Call
7. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
8. With Or Without You
9. Love Is Blindness
10. I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...