Turbobit

samedi, novembre 28, 2015

BOOTLEG : Tom Jones & Van Morrison - O2 Arena, London, 8 November 2015 (3 CD & Covers)




Van Morrison
CD1
1.  Intro
2.  Celtic Swing
3.  Close Enough For Jazz
4.  Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child
5.  Early In The Morning
6.  In The Afternoon->Ancient Highway->Country Fair
7.  Playhouse
8.  Days Like This
9.  Precious Time
10. Baby Please Don't Go->Parchment Farm->Don't Start Crying Now
11. I Can't Stop Loving You
12. Magic Time
13. All In The Game->No Plan B
14. Van Introduces Tom Jones
15. Stick And Stones (with Tom Jones)
16. Lonesome Road (with Tom Jones)
17. I'm Not Feeling It Anymore (with Tom Jones)

Tom Jones
CD2
1.  Intro
2.  Burning Hell
3.  Run On
4.  Didn't It Rain?
5.  Intro
6.  Till My Back Ain't Got No Bone
7.  Sex Bomb
8.  Intro
9.  Tomorrow Night
10. Soul Of A Man

CD3
1.  Take My Love
2.  Don't Knock
3.  Raise A Ruckus
4.  Elvis Presley Blues
5.  Tower Of Song
6.  It's Not Unusual
7.  I Wish You Would
8.  Crowd
9.  Tom Introduces Van Morrison
10. What Am I Living For? (with Van Morrison)
11. Intro
12. Goodnight Irene (with Van Morrison)
13. Intro
14. Sometimes We Cry (with Van Morrison)
15. Strange Things Happening Every Day (with Van Morrison)
16. Introductions/Outro

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...