Turbobit

mercredi, septembre 03, 2014

BOOTLEG : Bob Dylan - A.S.U. Activities Center, Tempe, 18 November 1978


CD 1 1 My Back Pages, 2 She's Love Crazy (Tampa Red), 3 Mr. Tambourine Man, 4 Shelter From The Storm, 5 It's All Over Now, Baby Blue, 6 Tangled Up In Blue, 7 Ballad Of A Thin Man, 8 Maggie's Farm, 9 I Don't Believe You (She Acts Like We Never Have Met), 10 Like A Rolling Stone, 11 I Shall Be Released, 12 Senor (Tales Of Yankee Power), 13 The Times They Are A-Changin', 14 Rainy Day Women 12 & 35  

CD 2 1 It Ain't Me, Babe, 2 Am I Your Stepchild?, 3 One More Cup Of Coffee (Valley Below), 4 Blowin' In The Wind, 5 Girl From The North Country, 6 True Love Tends To Forget, 7 Masters Of War, 8 Just Like A Woman, 9 To Ramona, 10 All Along The Watchtower, 11 All I Really Want To Do, 12 It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), 13 Forever Young, 14 Changing Of The Guards 

Download
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...